A Fresh Look At Potty-Training Readiness
Are you breaking out in cold sweats just thinking about potty training? Don't worry! In this episode, we debunk traditional myths around potty training readiness and offer a fresh, laid-back approach that puts your child at the center of the journey.
Key Topics Covered:
- The traditional checklist for potty training readiness.
- The critical importance of sphincter control.
- My A-H-A moment: The role of emotional willingness in potty training.
- Why your approach to potty training could be the problem.
- Introducing the concept of pre-potty training.
- 7 Must-Do’s Before Starting Potty Training Episode
- eBook: 5 Must-Dos Before Starting Potty Training
Links and resources:
Follow Dr. Cathryn on Instagram: @healthiest_baby
Check out our bestselling online course: Toddlers Made Easy Course
Our NEW Potty Training Made Easy course is here!
Get the Dynamic Duo: Toddler Tamining + Potty Training courses and save $20
Does potty training terrify you? Discover 5 Must-Do’s Before Starting Potty Training. Get our free guide and empower your child. Set the path for success!
Watch our FREE Tame Tantrums workshop and stay calmer with tricky toddler moments.
Rate, Review, & Follow ❤️❤️❤️
If this sounds like you: "I love Toddlers Made Easy." <-- please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more parents -- just like you.